A single component, modified polyurethane, liquid applied coating that is composed of specially developed polymers, properly selected and graded fillers. It cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane.
Areas Of Application:
- Foundations, basements & lift pits
- Terrace Gardens
- Sunk portion of bathrooms, toilets, balconies, etc.
- Car Decks, Podiums
- Sewage Works & Sunken portions
Features & Benefits:
- Cold curing, cures to a tough, flexible and abrasion resistant coating
- Bonds strongly on cement concrete, asbestos, mild steel, cement plastered applied surfaces
- Thermal stability – Irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and flow at high temperature
- High elasticity – Cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier for water over a wide range of temperatures
- High chemical resistance – Excellent protection against corrosive soil conditions, resistance against saline water, mild acids and alkalies, high suphate resistance
Packaging: 5 kgs, 25 kgs
Coverage: As a waterproofing coating: 25 – 35 sq. ft. / kg in 2 coats