Zinc Anodes (Corro Guard B)
Zinc Anode (Corro guard -B) are the anodes used in concrete to prevent further corrosion. Anodes are surrounded by Alkali activated mortars once installed or fastened to the reinforcement steel zinc core corrodes & protects the reinforcement steel.
Uses of Zinc Anodes:
- New and old Structures.
- Can be used in bridges , Jetties.
- Can be used in Residential buildings.
- Can be used in Chimneys.
- In all types of Industries.
Advantages of Zinc Anodes :
- Provides corrosion protection.
- Easy to install,anode can be easily fastened to the reinforcement steel.
- It doesn’t require external power source.
- Performance can be easily monitored.
- It is long-lasting for 10-20 years & reduces the future repairs.