Micro concrete is also known as Structure Guard.
A general purpose non-shrink, cementitios, flowable, high strength mortar for repairs. It is composed of good quality cement, properly selected aggregates & additives. It is used & designed for repairing of damaged reinforced concrete elements like columns, beams & structures where the areas are restricted or not easily accessible for proper placement of concrete using vibrator.
Areas Of Application of Micro Concrete:
- Repair of damaged reinforced concrete elements like beams, columns, wall, etc. where access is restricted and compaction is not possible
- For Jacketing of RCC columns to increase load-taking capacity (strengthening of a vertical members)
Advantages of Micro Concrete:
- Pumpable – Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations
- Flowable – Flowable mortar hence does not require compaction
- Shrinkage compensation – Controlled expansion system which compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- Strength – Develops high initial and ultimate compressive strength
- Moisture resistant – Offers excellent resistance to moisture ingress
- Durablity – Makes repaired sections highly durable & compatible to parent concrete
Packaging: 25 kg in moisture-resistant bags
Coverage/Yield: 3.5 to 4 liters in one bag