Superplasticizer is the fourth generation of superplaticizer for concrete. It meets the requirements for high range water reducing superplasticizers. It is also called as Conflow Guard or Polycarboxylate Ether. Super plasticizer admixture has special chemicals which helps in water reduction of concrete and also gives better workability. It aids in making a cohesive concrete mix.
Areas Of Application:
- All high grade concrete production
- For early deshuttering of concrete slab by doing water reduction
- Basement Concreting, Flat Slab, Beams, Columns, Slabs etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Water Reduction – Reduces water requirement for getting high slump in concrete thus gives high strength concrete with reduced permeability.
- Workability – Improves workability of freshly mixed cement concrete. Allows easier compaction leading to denser concrete and superior finish
- Durability – Increases durability by improving cohesiveness of concrete
- Superior plasticising effect, resulting in improved flow, placing and compaction
- Chloride free – does not attack reinforcement
Packaging: 5 kgs, 20 kgs and 220 kgs
Dosage: 200 ml per 50 kg bag of cement. Optimum dosage can be determined by site trials
We have three types of superplasticizer admixture for concrete
- Super Plasticizers PC 50% Solid
- Superplasticizer Admixture
- Super Plasticizers Modified PC