A one part, pre-mixed cement based flowable, two-stage expanding grout with selected aggregate. Construction grout or Cementitious Grout or Non Shrink Cementitious Grout is used as a machine foundation grout for high strength non shrink grouting to maintain leveling of the machines. It is also called as Grout Guard. Cementitious grout is used to create a solid bearing surface between structural baseplates and base foundations. Construction Grout is a non-shrink, non-metallic, Portland cement based material with special additives used for grouting of machinery bases, bearing plates, precast concrete, columns, beams, and anchoring applications.
Areas Of Application of Construction Grout (Cementitious Grout) :
- To grout bearings, machine foundations, columns joints in precast construction etc.
- To grout anchoring bolts in concrete
- To grout tie – rod holes of Aluminum Form work concreting, gaps and voids in concrete
Advantages of Construction Grout (Cementitious Grout) :
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state
- Pre-packed material overcomes onsite batching variations
- Develops high early strength without the use of chlorides
- High ultimate strength ensure the durability of the hardened grout free flow ensures high level of contact with load bearing area
- Expands by gas generation whilst in the plastic state of curing
- Impact- and vibration resistant Increased resistance to oils and grease
- Ready to use
Packaging: 25 kg in moisture-resistant bags